Sunday, February 16, 2014

Zayn Malik

I think I've finally got my blog design to a point where I could potentially be happy with it for at least a month. Bad 80s color schemes are my favorite.

Over the last year my life has changed so much in that college is now a near reality. Adults have apparently lost the ability to ask about any other aspect of existence apart from my future educational goals. Yes, I have the grades and the stellar test scores to make the admittance process easy, but there's still the small matter of I have no clue where I want to go. I don't want to have to worry about debt, I don't want to have to worry about the availability of husband-options. I just want to study abroad and meet people who are the same as me and also who are completely different than me. My current plans are to major in journalism. It's not the most relevant degree with regards to being successful in the actual field, but hey. If anyone has any advice about where to go, what to consider, how to prepare, etc. It would be much appreciated.


I guess the real issue with my indecisiveness and noncommittal-ness is that while I want to learn and take classes and experience new things, I don't want to face the reality of a career and life beyond. Mainly my life goal is to travel the world with my husband. Hmm.
Rock on.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment; make my day. :)