Tuesday, February 11, 2014

I want to know your 3am personality

I am not a person who is attracted to a great many boys. If I like you consider yourself special because you're one of very few. I also get really attached. Not necessarily emotionally or physically, but just in the way that I won't let go of wanting to know you better until I discern your tragic flaw. 


Hence here I am 4 years later, still hanging on even though everything tells me that I should move on. Silver slivers of hope trail behind you and I hold on for dear life despite what my rational self yells. 


I think the problem might be that I am a person unusually, perfectly suited for being married. I don't compete for any kind of relationship and I don't share things. Having a constant confidante and partner is something my personality desperately craves and has never experienced. Here's to the future. 


1 comment:

  1. This really is perfect. You are perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment; make my day. :)