Tuesday, November 6, 2012

My version of a political post.

I promise it won't happen again. For four years, at least.

I don't know enough about politics to have a real, formulated opinion. And I realize that.
But my family all voted for Romney, and I would have as well.
But I don't hate.
You shouldn't hate.
I felt like this year's election was primarily a chance for people to hate, to regurgitate other people's words, and to put their ignorance on full display for the world to see.
Neither candidate is evil, okay??
Romney and Obama are both powerful leaders.
No matter what my Facebook news feed tells me, America will still be America in four years.
American citizens are blessed to have the freedoms and relative prosperity that they do.
So please, keep an open mind. That's all.

1 comment:

Leave a comment; make my day. :)