Saturday, November 26, 2011

Yeah, just one more time.

Harry Potter-themed post. Just once more, I promise. Well, actually, I can't promise that, but I will back off for a while. :)


  1. Favorite book: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.
  2. Favorite movie: HP 7 part 2.
  3. Which (if any) of the films have made you angry because they've ignored important parts of the book? Hmm. The 6th, I suppose. Also, they should have at least mentioned Peeves.
  4. Your favorite male character and why? I feel obligated to say Harry Potter, but honestly Fred and George both. They are the absolute best people ever.
  5. Which house would you want to be in? Ravenclaw.
  6. Which house do you think you would get? Ravenclaw.
  7. Favorite female character and why? Hermione all the way.
  8. What do you think would be your favorite subject at Hogwarts? Charms sounds extremely fun.
  9. Pick one: Horcruxes or Hallows? Hallows. No wait. Horcruxes. Actually Hallows. I don't know.
  10. Character you relate to the most? Luna. Haha!
  11. Team Voldemort or Team Harry? Um, Team Harry of course!
  12. Who would be your best friends at Hogwarts? Harry Potter, Ron Weasley, and Hermione Granger. If I was the fourth of their fourthsome, Voldemort would've been dead by the time they started their 6th year. :)
  13. Favorite professor? Minerva McGonagall. She is kick-butt awesome!
  14. Least favorite book? The 5th.
  15. Do you prefer books or the movies? The books by farfarfaaar.
  16. If you could meet one member of the cast, who would it be? James Phelps, on account of I could possibly marry him someday.
  17. If you could bring one of the characters back to life, who would you choose? Fred, so I could marry him (see question 16.)
  18. Pick one: Harry Potter or Twilight? Harry Potter. Duh.
  19. Are you satisfied with the epilogue? Yes. Yes I am.
  20. Would you rather own the Invisibility Cloak, the Resurrection Stone, or the Elder Wand? Invisibility Cloak. It would be awesome.
\The End. 
See ya later. 








1 comment:

  1. And this is probably in my top 5 favorite Blog posts..and this is why i love you..and this is why we are so much alike..and this is why..well, this.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment; make my day. :)