Thursday, November 24, 2011

Merry Thanksgiving!

Yes, today I am joining the rest of the blogosphere in the seemingly-mandatory Thanksgiving post.
My day went such as this:


  • I cleaned.
  • I made a bucketlist.
  • I ate.
  • I laughed.
  • I took pictures in which I look like an unattractive monkey.
  • I shot a rifle and and revolver, even though I hate guns. This did not change my opinion.
  • I ate.
  • I took pictures.
  • I wore no makeup.
  • I played MarioKart.
  • I ate.
  • I talked.
  • I blogged.
  • I ate.

As you can see, my day was a success.
I have sososo much to be thankful for. 
If I were to attempt to write a blogpost about everything I'm thankful for in my life, it would take up my whole blog. In fact, that is a good idea. Maybe I should have a gratitude-blog. Hmm. I like it.

Enjoy your holidays.











1 comment:

  1. We also made those turkeys and shot guns! Mandi our families are so similar!!! Hahaha!!!!! It was so fun!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment; make my day. :)