Thursday, August 11, 2011

Jane Austen. I am a fan. :)



Pride and Prejudice.
Sense and Sensibility.
Emma.
etc.

I'm quite sure you've heard of all of these books, and maybe you think they're old-fashioned and for people who don't have a life. Well, let me tell you, kid, these books are AMAZING. Jane Austen is the mother of all chick flicks. It's fantastic that a story written 200 years ago can make you laugh out loud, cry, learn serious life lessons, and sigh over the impossibly perfect Mr. Darcy. (By the way, girlies, you like Jacob or Edward? Believe me, they don't even compare to him.) If you're not one for reading, at least watch the movies. These novels give me hope for a happily ever after where everything works out perfectly. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment; make my day. :)