Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Music of the Moment, Vol. 2

FYI- You'll have to go down to the bottom and pause the music, or else you'll be listening to 2 songs at once and that's just awkward.

1) Amazed - Lonestar

I adore this song. Like seriously. It's so awesome. My aunt and uncle used it on their wedding dvd, and also, at the dance last week, I may or may not have danced to this with someone. ;) But really, listen and enjoy it immensely.

2) Forever and Ever - He is We


"You're my air, when I feel I can't breathe. Catching me when I'm tripping over my feet. We'll get through this together. You're my smile when I just want to cry. Make it all better as you kiss my sad eyes. I'm giving you my forever..." What's not to love?!

3) I Am - Nichole Nordeman


I cried the first time I heard this. And the second. And the third. It's absolutely beautiful.

4) The Life of a Pirate - Cady Groves


It's so happy. And I'm a fan of happy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment; make my day. :)