Thursday, August 11, 2011

I am in love with a pair of shoes. :)

It has recently come to my attention that I am woefully unprepared for the cross country season. Darn.
But ya know what? I don't even really care, on account of I have
NEW RUNNING SHOES. YES.

I absolutely adore them. They're not anything especially fancy, but still. I think I'm in love with a pair of shoes.
The Nike Air Citius+ 4, to be exact.

Hot pink, a lime green/highlighter yellow color, and black. And I don't even care that it clashes with my school's red and white. :)
 I'm looking forward to the day (aka tomorrow!) when I can slip these babies onto my feet and go bounding out the door. Just goes to show that if you're feeling nervous for anything, just buy a cute pair of shoes to wear for it and all of your worries will float away! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment; make my day. :)