Wednesday, March 20, 2013

THE PROM POST.


Prom 2013.
It was brilliant.
As in, 20+ page journal entry brilliant.
We had breakfast at Kade's house. 
And for our daydate we did the most nerdy marvelous thing ever.
We went down in the canyon, and all the boys brought their swords and battle axes and nerf guns.
And we had THE HUNGER GAMES.
Full on battle. 
Kade and I were District 12, obviously. He won once. (I was long since dead.)
We also had frozen yogurt. 

Then we took pictures and had dinner and went to the dance and danced and the whole thing was brilliant.
And it was perfect. And gorgeous.
And our school is one of the few that actually has a promenade, so we walked out and everyone clapped for us and we made a heart.
And he was a perfect gentleman all night. And I laugh too much when I'm around that kid, but hey.

Basically, it was a grand success.



One time we took Erikka's phone and took over 100 pictures of ourselves.

It's harder than it looks. And my mother totally did not have to help me. P.S. that was a lie.

Classy sassy.
If that isn't cute, I don't know what is.



Because photobombing is never innappropriate.

We like to call it "post-apocalyptic promenade"





He's the best-looking guy in the group. Am I right or am I right?

The rents.
Best Franns
Best Franns and our three handsome as heck dates.

Favorite picture of the evening.





4 comments:

  1. awesome pictures girl! I love your dress!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwwwwwwwww i love these!! You and your date look really cute and beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw! So cute, Mandi. Looks like a "starlight" kind of night - and your dress is lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your dress! so sparky and beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment; make my day. :)