Monday, December 10, 2012

Mumford&Sons&Hotchocolate.

I've been sick all week. I also learned that if you eat less than 400 calories a day consistently, you faint.

My planner has almost no white space left. Join Debate and Honor Choir, they said. You can still have a life, they said.

We finally put our tree up. I always remember as a kid thinking it the absolute most beautiful thing ever. My favorite ornaments were always the Barbie ones. Now I realize that it doesn't have the matching ribbon and sparkly ornaments, and the designer color scheme, but I still think it's gorgeous.

I can't wait to be out of the country. I had a doctor's appointment today and I need 7-8 shots. Also, I hope Bolivia is warm.

I got a 98 on my precal test, which is a verified Christmas miracle.

The medical clinic is going to test me for Strep Throat on a day when I'm completely healthy. They think I might be a carrier for it, since I've had it 4+ times this year. Even when I go in for something unrelated and I don't have a sore throat, they test me just to make sure and I've never once tested negative.

"The sun it rises slowly as you walk away from all the fears and all the faults you've left behind."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment; make my day. :)