Tuesday, October 23, 2012

I say Whiffen! You say Poof!

The Yale Whiffenpoofs came to our little Idahoan town this week.
No, no Hufflepuffs. Or Poofentoots or Puffinwaffles.
Whiffenpoofs.
As in, the oldest collegiate male a Capella choir in the nation.
They were so, SO amazing.

Many thanks to my best friend's brother for not only making it out of Kimberly and to Yale, but into one of the most prestigious singing groups at the university.
They're seriously amazing.
I can't describe it so I won't bore you with my attempts.

And who knows? Maybe I'll end up marrying the tallest one?


The one on the right.
I'm not exaggerating when I say he's the most perfect human being I've ever had the priveledge to meet.

But anyways.
Enjoy his voice here for a sec.







Love always. ♥♥♥

3 comments:

  1. hey cute mandi! i nominated you for an award! i hope your week is going fantastic:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mandi, he is amazing. I love him. And that voice! Oh my heavens!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I know exactly which Whiffenpoof you are referring to! Mr. Nield? I am SO sad I wasn't in Twin to hear them this last weekend. Just stumbled across your blog. It is absolutely fantastic. Hope your first date went well. New follower right here :)

    Love, The Skinnys

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment; make my day. :)