Wednesday, October 17, 2012

I am going to Bolivia.

Yes.
You read that right.

I, Mandi Solomon, am going to Bolivia for 3 weeks next summer.
I'll also go to Peru for a few days, to visit Cusco and Machu Picchu.
While there, I will spend a few days swimming in jungle pools and doing awesome things.
I will also be able to go to Mutual with and get to know the members who live there.
But the majority of my time will be spent building a school.
Hardcore.

I'm really really really scared.
I'm going not with anybody I know.
And I'll be flying alone for the first time in my life.
And I have to get a passport, and multiple shots.

But I am so excited.
SO EXCITED.

http://www.hefy.org/

2 comments:

  1. Dang. Why is this?? You lucky DUCK! Blog all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is SOO cool! You will not regret going! What a neat experience. I am your newest follower!! :) Follow me back? bridgettenicole.blogspot.com
    -Bridgette

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment; make my day. :)