Thursday, October 18, 2012

Because sometimes we hate high school.

It happens to the best of us.
I hate debate. I said that I'd try it because I'd regret it if I didn't.
And that is a true fact.
However, now I've tried it and I realize I would have been much happier without this particular class in my life.
It's not my cup of tea. I don't even drink tea.
Tomorrow I'm scrimmaging in class, and our first tournament is next week.
Do I know even the slightest bit what I'm supposed to say at all when I get up there?? No.
Sometimes life makes you cry.
Sometimes it's because of onions, and sometimes it's because you're happy.
And then there are the times when it's because you hate debate.


Sorry for the negativefest.

THINGS TO BE HAPPY ABOUT:

  • Bolivia and Peru
  • Fridays
  • Hershey's kisses
  • Quotes
  • Instagram friends
  • The scriptures
  • Seminary
  • Being skilled at persuasive essays


I can't take it.
Ugh.


3 comments:

  1. Aw, I'm sorry. I hear you though, highschool is frustrating and sometimes college is too and sometimes life is too. But sometimes its not, and we just got to hold on for the moments where its not and where the sun will shine again. I hope your day gets better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha--I hate debate right now too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being skilled at persuasive essays. THat is AWESOME! I don't know many people that LIKE debate. I feel like it's just straight, "I'm right. You're wrong." WEll, it is. ANd I don't like that aspect of it.

    amanda @ we and serendipity

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment; make my day. :)