Saturday, January 14, 2012

T is for troll.

Finals are killing me and they haven't even began. 
I'm sure that if I were a witch, I would get a T on my OWLs.
I am so fed up with writing incorrect answers on section assessments about the Italian Renaissance I could die. 
But happy things.

Fictional Characters I Would Be More Than Willing To Marry
  • Fitzwilliam Darcy (Pride&Prejudice)
  • Peeta Mellark (The Hunger Games)
  • Flynn Rider (Tangled)
  • General Shang (Mulan)
  • Eragon Shadeslayer (Inheritance Cycle)
  • Fred Weasley (Harry Potter)
  • Peter Pevansie (Chronicles of Narnia)
  • Four (Divergent)
  • Phineas Flynn (hey, he'll grow up someday!) (Phineas and Ferb)
Well, pardon me for that pointless list of nonsense, but I felt as if I must. 
And now please, share with me YOUR fictional character of choice.

And did you notice what was lacking from that list? Werewolves and vampires, that's what.


Sayonara.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment; make my day. :)