Friday, January 27, 2012

Kindness&Happiness&Such


"Life is perfect for none of us. Rather than being judgemental and critical of each other, may we have the pure love of Christ for our fellow travelers in this journey through life." 
-Thomas S. Monson


The one thing I believe EVERYONE needs more of is simple kindness.


To take one extra minute out of their day to ask someone they usually wouldn't how they're doing.

And -- here's the hard part-- stay and listen.

Tumblr_l8bdrkjmmk1qb1njwo1_400_large

In my life, there are a couple people - I could count them on one hand - who have just really stuck out to me as being sincerely kind. These are the people who I use as my role models on an absolute daily basis. I want to be viewed as a friend, a listener.

I know I'm not perfect. I know I definitely have miles and miles to travel. We all do.









[p.s] I would like my blog to be a happy place. We all have trials in our own lives, and people put us all down in person every day. If you don't agree with something I say, you don't have to read it. But this blog is, in a way, my online, public journal, and I would appreciate it if this blog stays uplifting in whatever ways possible. So please, kind comments. I know I'm not nearly perfect, but I'm trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment; make my day. :)