Thursday, November 17, 2011

And it feels nice.

It feels like my life is finally working out.
I don't know what's changed.
Maybe nothing.
But even though I don't understand my math homework
and I need to clean my room
I am quite simply
happy.

I love my violin.
Switching teachers far and away the best thing I've done for my playing.
I love it. A lot.
Today during school, I found myself wishing I was at home practicing.
How unusual.

A question that's been sitting in the back of my mind, quietly,
for a long time has finally been answered.
That makes me happy, too.

I've been happier with myself.
More confident, content.

"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord God am with you, and will stand by you." -D&C 68:6





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment; make my day. :)