Friday, September 2, 2011

Pardon me for my lack of excitement, but I'm not entirely thrilled.

School clothes: Check
School supplies: Check
Registration: Check

Kill me now.

The only things getting me through this extremely difficult end-of-summer phase of my life are popcorn, napoleon dynamite, and -- strangely -- cross country. 

Maybe I should be excited for my first year of high school. But really, I'm going to be soo busy. As of next week, I will be doing: Violin, piano, cross country, swimteam, student council, FFA, and key club. Not to mention mutual, being in algebra II as a freshman, homework, congressional award, etc. Hello, stress!

Wish me luck, homedawgs.


And hey, speaking of Napoleon Dynamite (which, by the way, was filmed in the great Gem State):

Tumblr_librwg2kvc1qdwzw8o1_1280_large
Tumblr_lltlktkai81qiggm3o1_500_large


Tumblr_ljtm07tsab1qzass3o1_400_large
Tumblr_ljg2wzzkqf1qiv45eo1_500_large

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment; make my day. :)