Wednesday, September 7, 2011

A 1-ton crocodile got captured in the Philippines.



That was what I did my current events homework on today.
But mostly I just couldn't think of a title.

I like being the center of attention sometimes; who doesn't?  
But I'm not one to fight for attention.
It seems like in a high school as small as mine is, sometimes, if you want to be someone's friend, you have to, well, fight for their attention. Which is totally wrong and messed up and it's probs just me thinking that way, but whatever. I'm at the point where if I go up to you and say hi, and you write me off, I don't even try anymore. I'm slightly fed up with people pretending to be your friend one day, and the next...not. I'm also done with trying to get people to like me. If they don't already, then that's fine with me. I hate this thing called exclusion. And don't worry, I'm not dealing with that problem on a large scale, but just the little things are driving me insane. Really.

I don't know how to finish this rambling of a post. Sorry if you just wasted 4 minutes of your life reading this. 
But have a lovely day. :)

Tumblr_low166yvtp1qiaezqo1_1280_large




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment; make my day. :)