Monday, June 20, 2011

Sad but True.

Tumblr_l6ubb8xhhh1qb7evco1_500_large
I am
clumsy.
I know, it annoys me too. 

I don't even mean to, but somehow I always end up tripping, spilling, and generally making a fool of myself. Especially the tripping: at a stake dance, after our choir musical, anwhere. Take today, for example ... So there I was, at a music camp, walking down the stairs of the auditorium after a lovely handbell recital, enjoying myself, when I suddenly trip down one stair. I somehow land really wrong-ly on my foot, and it hurts to move it or put any weight on my left foot for the rest of the day (even still now I can't walk.) Yeah. Being a klutz is dangerous! If you are anything like me, I would suggest staying away from stairs and wearing protective clothing at all times. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment; make my day. :)