Thursday, February 28, 2013

104 followers.

Thank you so much guys! I don't know why you read my blog, but I appreciate it!

Today was a goood day.
It's kindof sad how warm 42 degrees feels when you live in Idaho.
Like, no jacket stay outside all-day warm.
And today was district debate. I'm not going to state, but I'm completely fine with that.
Debate this year has been insane, but I've learned sooo much.
Granted, most things I've learned about the criminal justice system and universal healthcare won't really help me in my life, but still.
Today was just good.
And I'm excited for tomorrow; I don't know why. I just have a feeling it's going to be brilliant.
I might do track. Which is scary because I haven't run all winter.

Also, today someone asked me about journaling. Like, a whole conversation.
If you knew me, you would know I treat my journal like I do my phone.
I have 5 that I write in consistently, for different purposes.
But my main journal. I don't even have to try anymore. It's not something that I want to do, or even try to do.
It's just become part of who I am and how I function. It's a fundamental part of being Mandi. Words just have this intrinsic power for me. Journaling lets me organize my thoughts and get them under control. It gives me comfort in that I won't forget this part of my life. And I'm hoping that someday my grandchildren will be able to read it and know who I am, or at least who I was at sixteen. It's just weird to think about how journaling doesn't click for most people, but for me it's so inherent in my daily life.


p.s. If you ever want something to do, check out my Tumblr. I've been loving it lately.

Stay gold. ♥

1 comment:

Leave a comment; make my day. :)