Monday, August 27, 2012

Thoughts.

I love Psych too much for my own good.
I want school to start, but I don't want summer to end.
I should just quit violin. I really should; there's no point.
I used to be a better runner. Last season I was at the front of the back. Now I'm at the back of the back.
I need the whole Of Monsters And Men cd. Right now.
I miss blogging. And journaling. And personal progress. And all of the other things I meant to do but haven't this summer.
I need a fresh start.
8 days.


3 comments:

  1. That is a really good quote, I am going to share that one with my friends! Just wanted to stop by and let you know that I have nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award! You can check it out here http://girlbooklet.blogspot.co.nz/2012/08/my-second-award-nominee.html

    xoxo Jessica
    Girlbooklet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Btw. You are not at the back of the back. I am literally the back of the back Mands. Just wait till the meet, you'll see you're not as horrible as you think you are. And also, as soon as your body starts functioning and stops being sick that will be beneficial as well.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment; make my day. :)