Friday, March 16, 2012

Direction Day #1

That's right: DIRECTION DAY. Every Friday I shall express my love and adoration for all things One Direction, for the simple reason that if I did not have an outlet for my adulation, I would explode.

Let me begin by saying I love them. All of them. Their voices their attire their personality. I feel like I know them from watching hours and hours of youtube videos and looking at endless pictures until I'm on page 8000 of Google. I honestly feel like I know them, and that we're meant to be best friends forever. I can recognize who's singing at any point in a song, and I often can't get through a class period lately without listening to at least one song. It's bordering on an addiction. If you don't believe me, just look at my Pinterest.

Also, I may have the hugest crush of my life on Zayn Jawaad Malik.

"It doesn't matter who's been there since the beginning, it matters who'll be there until the end."

I will be there till the end.

Pinned Image
Pinned Image




3 comments:

  1. Mandi! I Love you...and Harry! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. who the heck sings at the beginning of "stole my heart"? and Mandi you are my favorite! You're posts make my day!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment; make my day. :)