Sunday, October 30, 2011

CINDERELLA

Guess what, people?
Ya know how your mother probably bakes cookies and plans school halloween parties?
Well, for the past couple of weeks my mother has been MIA from the average maternal activities on account of she was
the Fairy Godmother.
Yepyep, MVLT's production of Rodgers and Hammerstein's Cinderella!
She actually got the part of the fairy godmother, of all people. Who knew?!
Notice that it's not the Disney version; this fairy godmother is sparkly and sassy and acts like a saucy black lady from the south, to be frank.
It was entertaining.










3 comments:

  1. Hey there!
    I just found your blog, and I love it!
    I followed you :)
    Check out my blog, It’s a Love Story and follow me! Please :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey oh my gosh I am SO MAD that I couldn't have gone! I AM SO MAD!!!!!!!! >(>(>(>(>(>(

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my GOSH! you kind of have the coolest mom ever??! that is so amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment; make my day. :)