Friday, July 22, 2011

Ah. I just love them.

I don't know what I'd do without my dazzling friends!
They're really the best.
We help eachother be our best selves, and have extreme fun along the way.
We are glued together by our wierdness.
To be honest, I actually get ticked at them quite, quite often, but we've learned to live with eachother's annoying habits.
At Girls' Camp this week we had great, good times.
We made a music video that is intensely epic that I'll probably post on here for you to laugh about later.
I would exhort (←big word, hehe!) you to think about your friends and who you are when you're with them. You are awesome. You deserve to have awesome friends who make you feel awesome and help you be awesome. 
Um, that's it I guess.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment; make my day. :)